Friday, November 1, 2013

Meet my Buddies




Harold is the extrovert type. He loves playing and cuddling with us. Everyone likes him cause He never barks even on our guest. He likes people, seriously. Our neighbors can touch him whenever they want. He's fun to be with. I play with him almost everyday. His cuteness really wants me to cuddle him all the time.




                  Snob is different unlike Harold. He's the introvert type. His gestures mostly speak of wanting to be alone. He seldom play with us nor Harold but He's the most protective of all. Whenever there's new in our house, He really barks. Yet, his charm really wants me to cuddle him. His patience on waiting for the food is what i adore. Unlike Harold, whenever there's food on the table He barks and go wild.

          There's so many differences between these two but I love them so much. They're my bestfriends, my playmates and my family. They're adorable and they bring happiness inside our house. Btw, Harold is one of Snob's son. So yeah, they're relatives but i wonder if they both knew nor feel it. Haha. Coz they're so very different from each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment